How to eat for your weight loss goals. This is the third and final episode of my Eating for Your Goals series!
During this episode I discuss:
Qualitative ways to ensure you’re eating for weight loss:
- Simplify – don’t get overwhelmed with meal prep and planning. Start with the foundation (quality protein, vegetable/green, basic carb) and build up from there
- Carbs = activity – eat good, quality, unprocessed carbohydrates and make sure your activity level = your carb intake (that’s what they’re for!)
- Load up meal #1 – include good quality fats, proteins and carbs. You’ll set the speed for your day and ward off cravings and stay full … longer!
- Hydrate! Drink water. Lots. And if you’re drinking other beverages, you need to drink an additional 8 oz.
- Listen to your cues. Take a step back and start listening to your body’s cues – are you really hungry? Or just thirsty? Are you getting full? Be more mindful and let your body tell you what it wants, when.
Don’t forget – surprise guest coming to the podcast in the coming weeks! Stay tuned for more details.
Make sure to listen on iTunes and leave a review!
If you have questions or comments – please make sure to leave them below!