Below are the links to the products. They constantly make my life easier and keep good, healthy food on my table, in a snap! Check ’em out:
- My most FAVORITE kitchen gadget. I use it for making zoodles (zucchini noodles) and sweet potato strings
- Sratch the fruit smoothies. I use this bad boy to grind nuts, spices and of course to blend my delicious adrenal cocktails
- Pyrex glass dishes
- Easy to carry food to work in, easy to clean and I don’t have to worry about microwaving plastic container
- Cast iron pan
- Although the diva of my kitchen (they’re so stinkin’ high maintenance) they are wonderful to cook in – sear up some chicken thighs or chili
- Mason jars
- Again, storage + meal prep – they’re a god send
- Mushroom holder
- I eat a whole lotta mushrooms – the saver keeps them fresh for me in between uses
- Lettuce spinner
- My mother has this gadget and its SWEET. No one likes soggy lettuce, no one.
This post reminds me of those awesome kitchen stores. You know like, Kitchen Essentials or William Sonoma? I could spend HOURS in those stores. They have so many little gadgets and odds and ends. Like, do you need a ceramic olive pitter or perhaps a sterling silver spoon dish? Um, yeah….of course I do.