Since it’s time for the holidays and the fact that I’m still having trouble thinking up gifts, I thought I’d share some of my favorite things (yano, kinda like Oprah, but minus a few billion dollars).
- Yeti – $30
- This cup is a life saver. I like my coffee hot … all the time and this little buddy keeps your beverages pippin’ hot for hours. You can get them here.
- Apple Watch Series 2
- I got this beautiful piece of wearable technology as an early gift from Mark and I’m obsessed. Not only can I check my email, track my fitness, steps and heart rate but I can schedule appointments, text and use the timer for when I’m training clients.
- Kiss My Face Roll-on deodorant – $4
- I’ve been looking for a deodorant that is sans crap (parabens, aluminum, artificial fragrance) – but most left my armpits totally irritated. My uber sensitive skins loves this roll-on deodorant.
- Available at HyVee and ThriveMarket
- Fed and Fit, Cassy Joe Garcia & Mastering Your Inner Mean Girl, Melissa Amrbosini
- These two books are on my holiday-break-to-dos! I’ve followed these ladies for awhile and snagged their books on sale during CyberMonday deals. Get me a cup o’ joe and I’m good to go.
- Bela Bracelet – $20
- If you’re one to find awesome, adorable but useful gifts … this is it. It’s an adorable bangle that DOUBLES as a hair tie holder. Um, hello? This is the answer to all my problems.
- Black booties – $60
- I’ve worn these black booties pretty much everday for the last 3 months and I can’t get enough of them. They’re comfy, cute and look good with about anything.
- Snag these booties at TJMaxx
- Pacifica Lip Tint (in sugared fig) – $5 & Tarte Matte Lip Pain (in tbt) – $18
- Bone broth – $8
- I’ve been making my own every weekend and sipping a little every morning. However EPIC makes some legit broth that eliminates the time and mess it’s takes to make your own.
- Available on ThriveMarket
- Evernote app – Free
- I’m obsessed with this app. Any type A person would be, too. Organize notes, notebooks and keep all of your random thoughts, blog posts and recipes in one, search-able location. Da’ best.
- Clementine Paper Ink Notebooks $4-10
- I just love a good notebook. But what I love more? The thick, easy to tear-out paper. It makes it. It comes on recycled paper, printed with nontoxic soy-based ink.
- Available at Target, TJMAxx, or online
- Collagen Peptides – $24
- The next big thing. Good for skin, nails, hair and everything else — this protein packed powder is good in hot or cold beverages.
- Get it here
- Lara bar – pecan pie – $1.25
- You all should know by now how obsessed I can get with these bars. They’re my go-to when I need something sweet. Got to flavor? Pecan pie (thanks, Bri).
- Get them here: ThirveMarket
- Jackson’s Honest Chips – $3-5
- These chips, man. Cooked in coconut oil. Just perfection.
- Get them here: ThirveMarket
- Have you checked out Episode 2 of the Well U Radio? I’m talking about building a better diet. Give it a listen!
- Secret Project is in the works — should be ready to go by the end of the year! Stay tuned!
- I’ve been craving this blueberry cobbler and chocolate chip cookies.
Ok, that’s it –