It’s giveaway time!
(First off, I wanted to type “brotein brownies,” which honestly is a MUCH better name.)
Ok, SO! Big news … I’ve partnered with Tera’s Whey to bring you some super-sweet recipes using their awesome grass-fed protein. And, because they’re awesome and you’re awesome, we’re giving away TWO Tera’s Whey sampler gift packs. Enter the giveaway here for your chance to win!!
- Bourbon Vanilla Cashew Protein Bites
- Blueberry Pie Smoothie Bowl
- Raw Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt Protein Brownie
I don’t normally drink protein shakes unless I’m running around like a crazy person and don’t have the time to get food in me. There are times that definitely happens and it’s nice to have an easy, clean protein supplement to chug down. I DO however, love to bake and make — so why not add some extra goodness?
Blueberry Pie Smoothie Bowl [using Tera’s Whey Grass Fed Wild Blueberry Protein]
Bourbon Vanilla Cashew Bites [using Tera’s Whey Grass Fed Bourbon Vanilla Protein]
Raw Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt Brownies [using Tera’s Whey Grass Fed Dark Chocolate Protein]
- 1/3 c. cashew butter
- 1/4 c. raw honey
- 1 tbs flax meal
- 3/4 c. almond flour
- 1/4 c. shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 pinch him. pink sea salt
- 1 scoop Teras Whey Bourbon Vanilla Grass Fed Whey Protein
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix to incorporate.
- Add in wet ingredients (honey & cashew butter) mix well.
- Using your hands, form dough and roll into 1-2 tbs. balls
- For extra protein, add an additional 1 scoop of protein + 1/4 c. cashew butter (substitute any nut butter).
- Store in refrigerator.
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 c. frozen blueberries
- 1 c. water
- 1 tsp. flax meal
- 1 pinch him pink sea salt
- 1-2 scoops Teras Whey Blueberry Grass Fed Protein
- 1/4 c. fresh blueberries
- 2 tbs. slivered almonds
- 2 tbs. shredded coconut
- 2 tbs. pie crust crumbles
- 1/4 c. almond meal
- 1 tbs honey
- 1/2 tbs coconut oil
- In a blender, combine banana, blueberries, water, flax meal, salt and protein powder. Blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie mixture into bowl and place in freezer.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine almond meal, honey and coconut oil.
- Using a fork, stir and mash ingredients together until crumbles form.
- Remove smoothie bowl from freezer and top with fresh blueberries, coconut, almonds and pie crumbles.
- 8 pitted dates
- 1 tbs dark cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Teras Whey Dark Chocolate Grass Fed Protein
- 2-4 tbs. almond flour
- 2 tbs dark chocolate chips
- 1 pinch him pink sea salt
- In your food processor (or blender), combine pitted dates, cocoa powder, protein powder and sea salt.
- Blend on high until mixture is smooth.
- Scoop out mixture and place in bowl.
- If mixture is sticky, add 1 tbs almond flour to achieve pliable consistency.
- Add dark chocolate chips, stir.
- Using hands, divide mixture into halves and form into small rectangles.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Double, triple, etc. the batch!
Dark Chocolate Grass Fed Whey Protein (Try it here!)
I think the BF said it best, “It tastes like the milk leftover from Cocoa Pebbles!” I’ve had the Dark Chocolate protein before, and it’s always been one of my favorites. It doesn’t taste artificial (like most sometimes do). The sugar volume is low and from organic stevia, so there’s no weird, sugar-like chemicals added to it. As a protein shake, it goes down smooth and easy and of course, tastes amazing.
Bourbon Vanilla Grass Fed Whey Protein (Try it here!)
True life: I’m more of a vanilla gal than chocolate. Always have been. The only problem? Sometimes vanilla-flavored drinks, like protein shakes, can be so plain, all you can taste is the sweetener. However, that’s not the case with the Bourbon Vanilla protein. It’s vanilla flavor is amped up and slightly carmely (is that from the bourbon? idk!) But it’s incredibly delicious and even if you’re not a vanilla lover, try this. You won’t be disappointed.
Wild Blueberry Grass Fed Whey Protein (Try it here!)
Wild blueberry?! Timeout. Can you find this type of flavor anywhere else?! I’ve never seen it… Even though I’m not a huge fan of fruit-flavored stuff, the flavor was authentic and deliciously fruity. It was actually very refreshing to say the least. I only tried a little, because I really wanted to add the majority of the protein into my smoothie bowl and I kid you not, the smoothie tasted like a blueberry pie! Simply amazing.