If you missed it, read my latest post on why I’m changing up my workouts.
Three ingredient Almond Butter Cookies
Perfect for your Sunday afternoon!
be well. xo,
Three Ingredient Almond Butter Cookies
Write a review
- 1/2 c almond butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs evaporate maple sugar (you can use coconut sugar, too)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Crack egg and whisk in medium bowl.
- Add sugar and whisk until both are incorporated
- Add almond butter, mix well.
- Drop onto cookie sheet and press to shape cookies into a flat circle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.